The class that follows on from the Intro to Spinning class or maybe you just want to hone your hand spinning skills! Taught by My Spin on Thing's Janet Knoop
Contents of the class:
- Learning more about your spinning wheel and how the mechanics can help you spin the yarns you want.
- How to intentionally spin a thick single and a thin single
- How to spin thick and thin style yarn intentionally!
- The difference between Worsted and Woolen spinning and how to prepare and draft your fibres.
- Navajo/chain plying.
- Students must have a basic knowledge of spinning
- Students can bring their own wheels or use class wheels on the day
Cost : 195.00 including fibres for the course. 10am - 1pm on 28th July and 4 August 2018.